Guess what true crime fans, The Woman Condemned has a very special Valentines Day give-away for the romantics among us! I, along with many other true crime authors like Steve Jackson, Katherine Ramsland, Gregg Olsen, Kathryn Casey, RJ Parker, JJ Slate, and many more have provided a huge Valentines Day giveaway. Check out these amazing prizes and enter!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
1. KINDLE HD WITH LEATHER CASE …. from RJ Parker Publishing, Steve Jackson (Wild Blue Press), Kelly Banaski (Women Condemned) and JJ Slate.
2. Autographed copies of A Descent into Hell and Deliver Us From Kathryn Casey
3. Autographed copy of Missing Wives, Missing Lives from JJ Slate
4. Autographed copies of Parents Who Killed Their Children andSerial Killer Groupies from RJ Parker
5. Autographed copy of The Vampire Next Door : The True Story of the Vampire Rapist from JT Hunter
6. Autographed copy of Bloody Lies: A CSI Scandal in the Heartland from John Ferak
7. Autographed copy of Why We Love Serial Killers from Scott Bonn
8. Autographed copy of Why We Love Serial Killers from Scott Bonn
9. Autographed copy of Missing Wives, Missing Lives from JJ Slate
10. Autographed copy of Serial Killer Culture DVD from John Borowski
11. Autographed copies of Killer Nurse and a free audio book ofCode of Deceit from John Foxjohn
12. Audiobook copy of DOC by Jack Olsen from Gregg Olsen
13. eBook copy of Moonlight Murder on Lovers Lane from Katherine Ramsland
14. eBook copy of Vampire: The Richard Chase Murders from Kevin Sullivan
15. eBook copy of Vampire: The Richard Chase Murders from Kevin Sullivan
16. Autographed copy of Bogeyman from Steve Jackson
17. eBook copies of the Cold Blooded Trilogy from Bernard Lee DeLeo
18. eBook copies of The Bill Dix Detective Trilogy from Chris Swinney
19. $20 Amazon Gift Card from The Crime Cove Book Reviews
20. $20 Amazon Gift Card from Hartwell Editing
Brenda Andrew is the only woman on Oklahoma death row. She is there for the murder of her husband by her and her boyfriend James Pav...
Robbin Machucca, one of the four California Mall Murder assailants sent me a letter I received last week. I have about three or four lett...
I was contacted by a penpal of Darlie Routier's who gave me some of the most recent advances in her case to share with you all. I be...